Legal Terms, Conditions & Policies
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website and our platform. If you (the customer) purchased products or services from us (Cattura Video, LLC or “CaptureCast Legal”), then these terms and conditions, together with the Customer Agreement accompanying your purchase, govern your purchase and use of our products and services.
"Appliance" means Cattura Videos CaptureCast Legal™ video content capture appliance product branded with a Cattura Video-owned trademark, trade name or logo, including a chassis, all hardware physically contained within the chassis, all computer and other program code, programming, data, content, server software, and other information installed on an Appliance by Cattura Video or a Cattura Video-authorized hardware manufacturer, the power cord and cables and adaptors therefor, operating system backup media, and Appliance Documentation.
"Audio & Visual Equipment" means third party products installed, warrantied, and supported by Cattura Video, and is physically connected to the appliance chassis. Cattura Video is an authorized dealer of various third-party products and services.
“Documentation” means the user documentation accompanying the Appliance are available online at support.capturecastlegal.com
“Appliance Software” means the computer and other program code, programming, data, content, and other information installed on an Appliance by Cattura Video.
“Confidential Information” means information marked as confidential, information secured by hardware or software security measures, and information that a reasonable person would understand to be confidential given the nature of the information and/or circumstances of its disclosure. Cattura Video’s Confidential Information includes without limitation (i) access-controlled Documentation, product prices, Appliance Software, benchmark results, manuals, program listings, data structures, flow charts, logic diagrams, functional specifications; (ii) the concepts, techniques, ideas and know-how embodied and expressed in the Appliance and Appliance Software; and (iii) non-public information of Cattura Video or its licensors. Confidential Information does not include information that (a) is or becomes publicly available through no act or failure of the other party; (b) was or is rightfully acquired by the other party from a source other than the disclosing party prior to receipt from the disclosing party; or (c) becomes independently available to the other party as a matter of right.
“Purchase Order” means the order form identifying you (the customer) and the quantity and price of Appliances purchased by you. The Purchase Order may also contain other terms, such as special delivery instructions, installation schedule and extended warranty terms.
2. Protection of Confidential Information. Each party shall hold the other party’s Confidential Information in confidence and will take reasonable measures to protect the other party’s Confidential Information from disclosure to third parties. Neither party will use or disclose the other party’s Confidential Information to any third party, except as expressly permitted hereunder. If a party is requested or ordered pursuant to, or required by law to disclose the other party’s Confidential Information, then the party so requested or ordered shall notify the other party promptly in writing of such requirement so that the other party may seek a protective order or other appropriate remedy, and if no such protective order is obtained, or the other party waives compliance with this Section 5, then the party so requested or ordered will disclose only that portion of such Confidential Information which it is advised in writing by its legal counsel is legally required to be disclosed and will use commercially reasonable efforts to obtain assurances that confidential treatment will be accorded such Confidential Information. This protection provision will survive termination of this Agreement.
3. Open Source Materials. The Appliances may use or link to open source materials, and your use is subject to the terms and conditions of the specific license under which the open source material is distributed. You agree to be bound by and comply with any and all such licenses. Title to the open source materials remains with the applicable licensor(s). One or more of the following open source licenses may apply, depending on the Product: Apache License 2.0, BSD License, CMU Sphinx License, Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License, GPL, JDOM License, LGPL, MIT License, Sun License, and W3C License.
4. High-Risk Disclaimer. The Appliances are not fault-tolerant and are not designed or intended for use in hazardous environments requiring fail-safe performance or for inherently dangerous activities, such as in the operation of aircraft navigation or communication systems, biohazard containment facilities, nuclear facilities, weapons systems, life-support machines, air traffic control, or any other application in which the failure of the Products could lead directly to death, personal injury or serious bodily or property damage. CATTURA VIDEO EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR SUCH USES.
5. Content Disclaimer. Other than as provided in this Agreement, Cattura Video does not control your Use of the Products. You are solely responsible for complying with all intellectual property and privacy statutes, and for obtaining all necessary intellectual property rights to any and all third-party programs, data and content (whether audio, video, text, graphic or otherwise) that you capture, process, copy, modify, create, distribute, publish or otherwise use with the Products.
6. Relationship of the Parties. Nothing in this Agreement will be construed to constitute either party as the agent, employee or representative of the other party and no joint venture or partnership will be created hereby. Neither party will make or have the power or authority to act for, bind or otherwise create or assume any obligation on behalf of the other party for any purpose whatsoever.
7. Force Majeure. Neither party hereto shall be responsible for any failure to perform its obligations under this Agreement (other than obligations to pay money and confidentiality obligations) if such failure is caused by acts of God, war, strikes, revolutions, lack or failure of transportation facilities, failure of telecommunications providers, fire, laws or governmental regulations or other causes which are beyond the reasonable control of such party. In the event of such a cause, the party affected will give prompt, written notice to the other party, and undertake continuous and diligent efforts to resume performance. Shipping dates represent the best estimate of Cattura Video. If manufacture, delivery or installation of Appliance are delayed, in whole or in part, by forces beyond Cattura Video’s reasonable control, then Cattura Video’s time for performance will be extended by the duration of the delaying cause and reasonable recovery periods (if any).
8. Notices and Requests. All notices, requests and other communications by one party to the other hereunder shall be in writing and shall be delivered in person or sent by registered mail, by nationally recognized overnight courier service or by facsimile transmission (with confirmation of receipt) to the address or facsimile number of the other party set forth on the signature page of this Agreement or to such other address designated in writing by the receiving party. Unless otherwise provided, notice shall be effective the earlier of: (i) three (3) days after the date it is officially recorded as having been sent, or (ii) the date of receipt (if received before 5:00 p.m. local time, or the next day if after such time, as evidenced by delivery receipt or equivalent.
1. Warranty. Cattura Video warrants Products that it manufactures and resells against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two years from the day of delivery to the original purchaser, if Cattura Video receives notice of such defects during the warranty period. Cattura Video, at its option, will repair or replace products that prove to be defective. Cattura Video manufactures its hardware products from parts and components that are new or equivalent to new in accordance with industry standard practices. In order to receive warranty support, you must provide proof of the product’s purchase date and proof that you are the original purchaser.
2. Third-Party Products. If Cattura Video supplies a third-party product to you, then this warranty does apply to such products.
3. Warranty Service. Cattura Video will test, repair, or replace the product or products without charge if the unit is under warranty. If the product is out of warranty, Cattura Video will test, then repair the product or products. The parts and labor charge will be estimated by a technician and confirmed by the Customer prior to repair. All components must be returned for testing as a complete unit. Cattura Video will not accept responsibility for shipment after it has left the premises.
4. Shipping. Customer is responsible for shipping charges to send defective product under warranty to Cattura Video. Extra charges associated with priority shipping, when requested, will be the responsibility of Customer.
5. Exclusions. The above warranty shall not apply to defects resulting from:
5.1. improper or inadequate maintenance by the Customer, water or moisture damage, Customer-applied software or interfacing, unauthorized modifications or misuse, mishandling, operation outside the normal environmental specifications for the product, use of the incorrect, modified or extended power supply or improper site operation and maintenance;
5.2. damage by negligence, accident, act of God, mishandling;
5.3. failure to operate the Appliance and Audio & Visual Equipment in accordance with the procedures described in the operating and technical instructions; or
5.4. adaptations or accessories other than those manufactured or provided by Cattura Video that have been made or attached to the Product, which in the reasonable determination of Cattura, shall have affected the performance, safety of reliability of the Product;
nor will the above warranty apply to any third-party products supplied by Cattura Video, or to Products that have been altered or repaired by other than Cattura Video or an authorized service representative, or to Product having an original serial number that has been modified or removed.
6. EXCEPT FOR THE WARRANTIES SET FORTH ABOVE, CATTURA VIDEO MAKES NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS, INCLUDING ANY (a) WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY; OR (b) WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; OR (c) WARRANTY AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY; WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE, OR OTHERWISE.
7. CATTURA VIDEO CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT EVERY QUESTION OR PROBLEM RAISED BY CUSTOMER WILL BE RESOLVABLE OR RESOLVED IN THE TARGET TIME PERIODS. CATTURA VIDEO MAKES, AND CUSTOMER RECEIVES, NO OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF, RELATED TO, OR UNDER THIS AGREEMENT OR THE PROVISION OF MATERIALS OR SERVICES THEREUNDER, AND CATTURA VIDEO SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR SATISFACTORY QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CATTURA VIDEO DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT ALL DEFECTS (LATENT OR OTHERWISE) CAN BE FOUND AND CORRECTED, ALTHOUGH CATTURA VIDEO WILL USE ITS COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE EFFORTS TO DO SO COMMENSURATE WITH THE TERM OF THIS AGREEMENT.
1. Support. Cattura Video will provide problem resolution services for the CaptureCast Legal™ Appliance, Audio & Video equipment, and related Appliance Software, including: 24/7/365 access to the Cattura Video online support portal for authorized FAQ, user guides, training modules, documentation and general community portal tools. To aid our efforts in protecting the environment, we will only provide a link to our support portal to seek all supported material.
2. Support Times. During Cattura Video’s Business Days, Cattura Video will respond to your technical support requests within 24 business hours after initial contact, unless a different response time is provided in the Purchase Order. For warranty support, we will respond within 24 business hours of the initial service call during business days. “Business days” means Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Central Standard Time, excluding national observed holidays.
3. Support Contact.
Mail: 5711 Northwest Parkway, Suite 200, San Antonio, Texas 78249
Support Portal: http://support.capturecastlegal.com
4. Support Delivery. Support Services will only be provided remotely from Cattura Video via Cattura Video’s support portal, or by phone or Internet. Support services will be provided in the English language. Onsite support is subject to Cattura Video resource availability and professional services fees, and the tasks performed may vary based on the situation, environment, and business impact of the problem.
5. Product Repair. If you would like to return a product to us for non-warranty repair, contact us first. You may not return a product to us without a return merchandise authorization (RMA). Shipping, handling, repair, restocking and other fees may apply.
6. Software Upgrades. The Appliance Server Software comes with a support tool to check for the latest software and firmware updates. If required, the Cattura support will ask to run an upgrade to solve certain support issues.
7. Training. For products installed by Cattura Video, Cattura Video will provide an initial training session to include hands-on operation and basic maintenance. All employees are encouraged to attend this user training session. Additional remote web-based training can be scheduled with a Cattura Video support engineer up to 3 times on an annual basis. Any training beyond those three sessions will incur a fee. You can view training modules and user guides on our support site support.capturecastlegal.com
8. Customer Responsibilities. You must reasonably cooperate with Cattura Video’s problem resolution activities, including by providing remote access to Cattura Video. Cattura Video’s support services under this agreement may depend on your timely cooperation with Cattura Video, and your failure to timely cooperate with such requests may result in the delay or inability in problem resolution. You are responsible for implementing procedures necessary to safeguard the integrity and security of software and data from unauthorized access and for reconstructing any lost or altered files resulting from catastrophic failures. You must also obtain all consents, licenses or other rights from third parties that have licensed or otherwise provided confidential or Confidential Information to you as may be necessary for Cattura Video to perform the support services without incurring any liability to such third parties.
9. Term. The Support Services will begin on the Delivery Date of the Software for which Support Services have been purchased, and, unless earlier terminated as provided herein, will continue for the time period set forth in the Proposal (the “Services Term”).
10. Termination. Cattura Video may terminate the Support Services with respect to each Product for which Support Services have been purchased: (i) automatically without notice and simultaneously if and when the license for such Software expires or is terminated; or (ii) if Customer breaches a material provision of this Agreement, and fails to cure such breach within thirty (30) days of notice of such. Upon termination, the due date of all outstanding payments due Cattura Video hereunder will automatically be accelerated so that such payments become due and payable on the effective date of termination, even if longer terms had been previously granted or allowed. This section shall survive expiration or termination of the support services.
11. Support Services Warranty. Cattura Video warrants that it will perform Support Services in a professional and workmanlike manner (“Services Warranty”). If Cattura Video breaches the foregoing warranty, then customer’s sole remedy will be (i) to have Cattura Video re-perform such services; or (ii) if Cattura Video elects not to re-perform such services, or cannot cure the breach, to have Cattura Video refund amounts actually paid by customer to Cattura Video for such services as depreciated on a straight-line 12-month basis. The foregoing remedies constitute Cattura Video’s sole liability and customer’s exclusive remedy for breach of the Services Warranty.
12. Disclaimer. CATTURA VIDEO CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT EVERY QUESTION OR PROBLEM RAISED BY CUSTOMER WILL BE RESOLVABLE OR RESOLVED IN THE TARGET TIME PERIODS. CATTURA VIDEO MAKES, AND CUSTOMER RECEIVES, NO OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF, RELATED TO, OR UNDER THIS AGREEMENT OR THE PROVISION OF MATERIALS OR SERVICES THEREUNDER, AND CATTURA VIDEO SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR SATISFACTORY QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CATTURA VIDEO DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT ALL DEFECTS (LATENT OR OTHERWISE) CAN BE FOUND AND CORRECTED, ALTHOUGH CATTURA VIDEO WILL USE ITS COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE EFFORTS TO DO SO COMMENSURATE WITH THE TERM OF THIS AGREEMENT.
13. Customer. Customer represents and warrants to Cattura Video that, with respect to confidential or proprietary materials which Customer has licensed or otherwise obtained from third parties, Customer has obtained or will obtain all licenses and authorizations necessary to permit Cattura Video to perform its obligations under this Agreement without incurring any liability to such third parties. Customer further represents and warrants that it is the rightful owner or authorized licensee of all Software supported under this Agreement.
14. Limited License. Customer hereby grants to Cattura Video a limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable, royalty-free, paid-up license to use, modify and or create derivative works of (as applicable) Customer’s materials, data and confidential information for the sole purpose of permitting Cattura Video to perform its obligations hereunder. Such limited license will terminate upon the earlier of (a) Cattura Video’s completion of the relevant support services or (b) termination of this Agreement. Customer hereby further grants to Cattura Video a perpetual, worldwide, paid-up, irrevocable, non-exclusive right to use comments, suggestions and feedback from Customer or its third-party service providers (“Feedback”) and to disclose, describe and make available for comment any Incident and its resolution on Cattura Video’s online forums and website; provided, however, that Cattura Video will obtain Customer’s prior written approval before disclosing any Customer confidential or Confidential Information, using Customer’s name or logo or specifically identifying Customer’s products or services in connection therewith.
Installation of our products at your premises requires your cooperation. These terms clarify what we ask of you, and what you should expect:
1. Your Responsibilities. You are responsible for the following to ensure that we can install the products to make them operational for you.
1.0. Design: You must supply a full size scale drawing with the fabrication clearly identified using drawing reference numbers prior to commencement of the installation. You must specify the height of any fixed wall shelving or wall mounted appliance prior to commencement of the installation.
1.1. Electrical. You are responsible for making available all electrical services according to applicable building codes. Cattura Video does not supply nor have certified electricians on staff. Cattura Video does not install any electrical wiring and; therefore, cannot install, connect, repair or add electrical outlets.
1.2. Floor Penetrations. You are responsible for installing of any box, poke-thru, core/wire path, or other devices requiring modification of floor surface that are required for cable path.
1.3. Wall & Ceiling Trim Work. You are responsible for all finish out-of-wall/ceiling area as a result of the installation of cameras or any additional items. This includes ceiling grid, gypsum, sheet-rock, concealed spine, masonry, wood and all types of wall and ceiling surfaces.
1.4. Subscription-Based Services. You are responsible for obtaining third-party services such as satellite, cable television, ISDN, etc.
1.5. Failure. Failure to provide the above services and conditions may delay or prevent Cattura Video from installing the products, and may result in additional charges.
1.6. Access. Upon arrival for site visit, installation or unless specifically stated, Cattura Video must have uninterrupted access to the areas where equipment shall be installed. Interference by other trades may result in delays and/or increased labor time and expense to you. You must make available a project manager for Cattura Video to contact if there is an issue with accessibility to site. For the safety of all entities involved, all work areas must be free of other trades, your employees or customers, and scheduled activities during installation period.
1.7. On-Site Storage. You must provide a secure area on-site for Cattura Video to store equipment during the installation period. Cattura Video cannot assume responsibility for the condition or adequacy of the facility in which the system is to be stored, installed or operated.
1. Cattura Video Responsibilities
1.1. Cattura Video will install all equipment in accordance with the manufacturer's specifications, national and local regulation ordinances and codes.
1.2. All Cattura Video staff and contractors will conduct themselves in a professional, courteous manner, maintaining a clean-cut appearance and acceptable dress. All Cattura Video staff is expected to check in and out with the client or an assigned contact upon arrival and departure.
1.3. Cattura Video staff will maintain a clean and safe work environment. All unused materials, containers, tools and equipment will be removed when possible. Cattura Video will take precautions to protect all floors, walls, windows and other surfaces from stains, marring or other damage.
1.4. Cattura Video will notify you of any hum or distortions beyond Cattura Video control caused by interference with the building structure, electrical or existing equipment and advise Customer of alternatives to alleviate the problem.
2.1. Cattura Video lists all equipment to be installed as part of the proposal. Unless specifically stated, Cattura Video does not intend to install equipment other than that shown in the proposal. If Customer has any other equipment installation needs, please contact us for consultation. If the product is not installed or supplied by Cattura Video, Cattura Video will not be held responsible for warranty of those products.
2.2. Modifications to Client-owned furniture/equipment shall require a signed waiver authorizing the changes.
2.3. Cattura Video assumes no responsibility for the condition and/or functionality of Client-owned furniture/equipment.
2.4. Cattura Video cannot assume responsibility for furniture/equipment that is unable to be removed. In all cases, Cattura Video will exercise reasonable caution to protect furniture/equipment, fixtures, etc. in the area where work is taking place.
2.5. Cattura Video shall not perform any installation in an area where asbestos is located. If asbestos has been removed, proper documentation shall be required.
2.6. No installation shall take place in a room that has been painted within the past 48 hours.
2.7. Cattura Video may advise Customer of any unsatisfactory operating condition due to temperature, humidity, ventilation, mechanical structure or other safety concern beyond Cattura Video’s control and will advise of alternatives to alleviate the condition. Cattura Video reserves the right to refuse installation in any facility where the safety of the installation staff is of concern.
3. Workmanship and Staffing
3.1. Unless specifically stated, all work will be performed during the normal business hours of Monday through Friday, between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. CT, except for recognized holidays. Any work performed outside normal business hours may incur additional costs.
3.2. All of Cattura Video’s workmanship will be neat and detailed during and upon completion of the system integration.
4. Project Coordination
4.1. During the system integration, all communication relative to the project should be directed to the project manager.
4.2. Cattura Video will coordinate and cooperate with other trades to ensure satisfactory work progress. Cattura Video will notify you if other contractors or delays impede our work so that additional charges may be avoided.
4.3. Cattura Video will provide you with change order documents for work deviating from original approved proposal for specified equipment, location or design. Change orders will be billed at the hourly labor rates plus materials, shipping, restocking and other charges within normal business hours.
4.4. Cattura Video cannot be held responsible for project delays resulting from changes in scope of project, room availability, unforeseen acts of nature or other circumstances beyond control of Cattura Video.
5. Installation warranty
5.1. The original purchaser of the installation services is covered by this warranty. This warranty is not transferable.
5.2. The warranty is valid from the date of completion of installation up 90 days for normal usage.
5.3. The installation is warranted that it was installed pursuant to industry standards and manufacturer's installation instructions.
5.4. To file a warranty claim, please refer to the support terms.
5.5. The installation is warranted that it was installed pursuant to industry standards and manufacturer's installation instructions.
5.6. If any portion of your installation should fail with respect to this warranty, we will arrange for the repair the improperly installed portion. Repair is the sole remedy under this warranty. Repair or replacement does not renew or extend the terms of this warranty. Any warranty on the repair expires 90 days from the date of the initial installation or 30 days from the date of the repair, whichever is later. The repair will be performed by the original CaptureCast Legal installation professional, if possible, and during regular business hours. There is no guarantee that the same or a similar product to the installation will be available at the time the repairs are made. You agree to accept a reasonable replacement product or substitute original installation professional, if either may become necessary. If additional materials are required, you shall be required to incur such costs.
6 Cancellation Policy. Any customer requested cancellation or installation reschedule without a 5 business day notice (i.e.: cancellation a week prior of the scheduled work) will result in a cancellation fee to cover any subsequent administrative expenses.
US Shipping Policy
When shipping within the United States. We do not ship to PO Box addresses, United States territories, or addresses outside the United States. Cattura Video does not support shipping items in one order to multiple shipping addresses. If you would like to ship additional items to multiple addresses, please place a separate order. Currently, our units are made per purchase. In order for us to ensure the highest quality of your unit, there is a process of 3-4 weeks before your order is shipped to you from our warehouse. The manufacturing time will slightly vary depending on the quantity of your purchase. As Cattura Video continues to grow and develop, our shipping methods are subject to change and improve. We encourage you to refer to this policy on an ongoing basis so you are aware of our current shipping policy.
The customer will be responsible for the shipping fees, customs, duties, taxes and VAT or tariffs. The standard shipping cost will be included on your invoice. Upon your request we can give you an estimation of the taxes and duties that may apply. It will be estimated and will not be an actual calculation. If the actual Import Fees (paid by the carrier on behalf of the recipient to the customs and tax authorities of the destination country) are less than the Import Fees Deposit collected by us on your behalf, you’ll automatically be refunded the difference to the payment method you used for the order. You’ll receive an e-mail notification confirming the amount of the refund. The process can take up to 60 days from the shipment date. Note: If you refuse delivery of the shipment, you are responsible for payment of all return shipping fees and any applicable fees, duties and taxes. Shipping fees are not refundable for undeliverable shipments or refused shipments.
Copyright and Trademark Statement
All materials posted on this site are subject to copyrights owned by Cattura Video and other individuals or entities. Any reproduction, retransmission, or republication (in whole or in part) of any document or information found on this site is expressly prohibited, unless otherwise agreed to by Cattura Video or other copyright owner and expressly granted in writing to consent to reproduce, retransmit, or republish the material. All other rights reserved. The Cattura logo is Trademark protected. Logos may not be used or reproduced without permission. Any individual, organization, or company wishing to use the Cattura Video logos and trademarks must obtain the right to do so in writing from Cattura Video.
Cattura Video wants you to be thrilled about your new purchase. We are here to ensure every customer is happy with their Cattura Video product. If you need to return a product we are here to help. Before returning your Cattura Video product, please contact your sales representative. Your sales representative will give you the necessary steps to return your item safely back to Cattura Video headquarters. Please consider a few important points when returning a product you purchased from Cattura Video. You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you receive it and before installation begins, which ever comes first. The item you are returning must be repackaged safely with all the cords, adapters, and documentation that was included when you received it. All items must be returned in the condition that it was received in. You must obtain a Return Authorization number before we will accept returns. The RMA will be provided to you by your sales representative.
Once your returned product is received at our headquarters we will inspect the package to ensure the item is eligible for a refund. A 10% restocking fee will apply. If you paid by credit or debit card, refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank within seven to fourteen business days of receipt of the returned item. It will depend on the card-issuing bank when the credit will be posted to your account. If you paid by check, money order, cashier's check you will be refunded in the form of a check from Cattura Video.
Cattura Video only handles exchanges on defective equipment or equipment that was damaged during shipping. If the item you've purchased from Cattura Video is damaged or defective on arrival, please contact us within the first 24 hours.